* We serve Kindergarten and First Graders limiting class sizes to 12 students.
* Students participate in both indoor and outdoor classrooms to provide the most actively engaging experiences each day.
* Students thrive in our alternative learning setting that is outside the box of public and private school.
*Where individual choice and empathy are nourished.
* Weekly field trips and activities are imbedded within our curriculum.
* Nutritious organic daily lunches and snacks to value the mind-body connection to learning.
* Christian non-denominational setting with daily prayer and bible study, no church affiliation is required to enroll.
* Before and after care is available for extended day to help working parents.
*One-on-one relationships and tutoring are given to all of our small population of students.
* Parents are active members of the school whose voices we count on to help direct the focus of our goals and programs.
Science, technology, engineering, and math taught in a hands-on exciting way.
Students experience various classes in art, dance, foreign languages and more.